Friday, May 6, 2011

" Are you Easily Bothered ?? "

Are you the one that yells at the car ahead of you going to slow ?




Are you the one that gets mad because the lady ahead of you has too many coupons ?




Are you the one that snaps at someone ?




Are you the one that says things before thinking ?








I have noticed the crabby people in the store. On the road or even in your my children's school. That seem very easily bothered. The little things in life set them off. Talking to them or being around them is a DOWNER.








So I have been trying to remember to myself .."Gosh I hope I'm not like that. " Then I catch myself doing it. So I starting trying to make it a priority. Taking mental notes about how I could have acted different to that event. It works I'm more Happy and not so tired. Being the uptight person is not a happy way to be.








Things don't always go as planned. People don't care as much as you think they do. Your kids can be kids that's the great part of being a kid. You husband has to live with you. So just be the happy PERSON. I promise people will look at you and THINK man I want to be HAPPY like her.








Its all in our WORDS and SMILE !!








HUGS,




Al eea

No comments:

Post a Comment