Monday, May 2, 2011

Teacher appreciation week !!








Do you know who is the best teacher in the world ??


Well we do ..because we were BLESSED to have her.


Mrs. Kelly Greene


Keep Smiling - It makes people wonder what you have been up to.



All the things she does with her class = amazing. I have never know someone with so much life to give. She touches hearts. I know Joell and Our Family will never forget her.




Our Son Joell has Autism. Social situations were very hard for Joell the first two years of school. The first day of school Mrs. Greene told me that her goal this school year was to get Joell to know "FIVE" people. WOW .... Today the "HOLE" school knows Joell even 8Th graders, and guess what he knows them. He has turned into a "DIFFERENT" child. Thing might always be hard for Joell but I know without her he would not have the "Strength" to fight back.


He will tell you " I have Autism." and that means I think different. It does not make me less. I'm smarter then most people in math.....but its hard for me to understand "JOKES" and I really just want to talk about me...but I'm working on it. He is AMAZING just like her !!


Mrs. Greene has not only help Joell but our son Tristin too. Just like me school is very hard for Tristin. He is the FUNNY guy. The person everyone just loves spending time with. He is a lover. In the first weeks of school Mrs.Greene noticed his attitude about not liking school. Well she changed that. He loves school and Books. I have to tell Tristin more then once a day to put down that book and eat, do chores. Its a dream come true.


Even our LITTLE boys love Mrs Greene. They always ask to go see her.


I just wanted to share a little about Mrs. Greene I could go on and on.


We love you Mrs. Greene !!!




1 comment:

  1. Wow that is amazing!!! :)
    What a wonderful blessing she is.
    Cute pictures as well.
    Looks like they had a wonderful school year.

    ReplyDelete