Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What happend to the LOVE dare ?!?!?

Left you hanging ?!?!?






We are on day 18 ... and doing amazing !






Life for us has made a BIG change.






Its crazy what happens when you change things within yourself.






More time for FAMILY less time with Friends.






I would say its working out !






I'm keeping a journal for "US".






The book starts to get deep and we want to keep it Private. Plus I'm not going to lie blogging everyday for me...... Not going to happen.






I believe I'm coming out of my FUNK !!




but I hide it well :(






Still need to make changes but ONE day at a time !! :):)

2 comments:

  1. I was just wondering about how that was going the other day... I bought the book about a year ago but didn't make it past a week or so. You are right it is HARD!!! Glad it is helping you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the comment it means a lot to hear that. The book is very hard....but it makes you think !! :) :) Thanks again for stopping by. All my love to you and those CUTE little boys !! HUGS !!

    ReplyDelete