Saturday, April 2, 2011

LIFE

I'm just going to open up and spill out. As I have said before many times, at the end of this road I will know who is there and who is not. I have been putting my Friends first and Husband and Family last. I'm trying to have healthy friendships in my life. I feel like the best kind of friendship are the ones that know LIFE happens. We might not talk everyday but when we do its like we never missed a DAY. I love ALL my friends and have TONS of great friends. Its not the friends its "ME". I would give the shirt of my back for a friend but would get upset if Brooks needed mine. At one point in "LIFE" Brooks and I could not wait to see each other. The world around me stopped and he was ALL I could see. I want that back again. :) :) Its been a few years. Our kids always come first we are " so in LOVE with them." but to have healthy kids you need the health marriage. So with all that said GOD, Husband, Children, Family and FRIENDS. :) :) :) The love Dare Book starts next week its a 40 Day Challenge for married couples. Brooks and I are going to do it. We want to fall in "LOVE" with each other again.

No comments:

Post a Comment