Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 2 " The Love Dare"

Day 2


"Love is kind"




Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as god in Christ also has forgiven you.


Ephesians 4:32


Love makes you KIND. And kindness makes you likeable. When you're kind, people want to be around you. They see you as being good to them and good for THEM.


Its only day TWO. Its feeling more like day 33. I believe its because I'm really trying.


Today's Dare


In addition to saying nothing negative to your spouse again today, do at least one unexpected gesture as an act of kindness.


Really ?!?!? Just one kind thing and keep my mouth shut. I got this !! :) That's what I thought when I read the DARE for the day. So I changed it up a little. My thought was that's too easy so I will do kind things ALL day. What was I thinking ?!?! LOL After half the day went by the thougth crossed my mind. Now I know why they said at least one thing. That's why you should follow directions. :) but I had already did it half the day so I just kept going. Now do remember. I have been taking care of Brooks for the last 2 weeks, so I felt like man I have been doing kind things for the last two week.


* Getting him drinks , Food etc

* Helping with baths

* Helping him walk

* Helping him help him self :) :)


You get my point. So this DARE for me was already on a thin line... But I did it.


Remember Brooks is doing the book too. So it was cute seeing him try to help me the last 5 Min's before bed. I will take what he gives. :) :)


Its working in our LIFE and its only DAY 2 :) :)


Go get your book :) :) :)


Take the DARE ..We DID !!

No comments:

Post a Comment